Typically, testing sucks up anything between 20 to 40% of the total budget and resources of delivering an IT project. We help you avoid unnecessary costs by designing and managing the end-to-end Testing process so effort will be focused where it will deliver the best value.
Our Testing practice is led by a hands-on team of senior professionals. We understand how to plan and execute effective testing strategies and programmes to reduce waste while producing high quality deliverables that are directly linked to business outcomes.
By taking a design-led approach, we capture crucial information on your risks, costs, and business requirements early in the lifecycle, before it’s too late to change direction.
We deliver Testing Services and Consulting in areas including:
- End-to-end Managed Testing Services:
Test strategy, scoping, planning, management, analysis, reporting
- Enterprise Testing Framework Development
- Practice capability checks and uplift roadmaps
- Software and integration testing across a wide variety of platforms including mobile testing
- Test automation
- Environment analysis and improvement
- Test tool evaluation and selection
- Support for business case development (ROI)
Ensure your Test budget is money well spent
Optimation's Testing practice provides a flexible, ISTQB-aligned end-to-end methodology that gives you the peace of mind that your testing budget is money and effort well spent.
We can work with you to:
- Identify quick win opportunities for immediately reducing waste, costs and risk
- Create a strategy for making on-going improvements to software quality that will deliver sustainable business value
- Futureproof your investments in test tools by understanding what your future business direction and architectural direction is, and translating that into a set of requirements and an approach to provide appropriate testing infrastructure
- Provide testing for your projects / programmes of work, ensuring that an appropriate test approach is applied for each project, and that governance is in place to provide clear information about the system being tested so that appropriate go / no go decisions can be made by the business
- Create reusable test assets for your team
- Provide test management or test analyst services to supplement your capability, or work with you in partnership to manage end-to-end testing processes and delivery
Want more detail? Download our Software Testing information sheet.