Managing for business outcomes requires a new mind set – a shift from delivering basic functionality to a solid business outcomes focus.
Like their counterparts in other parts of the world, leading New Zealand organisations are looking to technology-led transformation to drive efficiency and innovation in the digital economy. However, optimising business outcomes in an increasingly complex environment requires expert navigation and professional skills. Optimation has developed a unique method, The Optimation Way, to provide our customers with the thought leadership and expertise they need.
The Optimation Way allows us to provide a single, high-level delivery framework for sustained business change as a general model for the way we work. The framework provides an end-to-end view across all of your product and business processes to enable clear paths to emerge in the face of increasing complexity, financial and capability constraints.
It is a blend of EQ (emotional quotient) and IQ (intellectual quotient) that empowers our people to do their best work using tools, processes and methodologies that bridge the technology and business domain to deliver the outcomes you are seeking.
The Optimation Way mind set - A single delivery framework for sustained business change
- Business outcomes focus = deep understanding of customer strategy
- Managing relationships = engage directly at all levels
- High impact collaboration = learning and applying shared integrated thinking
- Bridging business and technology domains = high performance teams
- Integrated people, processes and platforms approach
- Best practice tools and frameworks, flexible to support client preferences
- Common approach to support knowledge exchange, codified templates and sample deliverables
- Building on-going IP capability
The Optimation Way supports the breadth of our engagements
- Complexity and risk determine deliverable and governance requirements
- Right-sized solutions for phase and outcome
- Tracks common execution paths for typical engagements
- Encompasses industry best practice tools, certifications and frameworks such as MSP, Prince/2, PMI, TOGAF, Agile, IIBA - BABOK, IQTSB, CMMI & ITIL
- Defines common approach to support knowledge exchange
- Codified templates and sample deliverables, personalised through networks of experts and practice leaders