Get shorter time-to-value, reduced costs with improved quality, and predictable outcomes.
Our approach to best practice is to apply our knowledge and experience of the most robust and appropriate tools, methodologies, and frameworks the industry has to offer. However, this is always balanced with a pragmatic focus on fit-for-purpose that tightly links deliverables to customer outcomes.
We are deeply skilled in a wide range of toolsets and methodologies, and we invest significant resource into training and professional certification. But we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all model or methodology.
The Optimation Way allows us to tailor our approach to the size, scale, complexity and risk profile of the project and to your unique technical and business environment.
Because we work end-to-end from business design and requirements definition through to development, integration, testing, and long-term support, we take a holistic view that ensures the consistent use of appropriate tools and processes at every stage in the lifecycle.
Our tools and frameworks
- DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Test-driven design
- IIBA (International Institute for Business Analysis)
- Agile Alliance
- Scrum Alliance
- International Consortium for Agile
- Capability development and practice maturity
- Enterprise architecture
- Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Rational Rose
- TM Forum SID reference model
- TM Forum e-TOM reference model
- SOA design patterns database
- Testing and Quality Assurance
Development and systems integration
Our approach to development and integration emphasises industry standard technologies, design patterns and structures; component reuse; application flexibility and scalability; future-proofing and extensibility; and cost-effective long-term maintenance and support.
- Web services (REST, XML, XSLT, WSDL, XSD)
- Google – enterprise APIs for mapping, apps
- Portal (Weblogic Portal)
- Application Server (Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere)
- ESB (Oracle Fusion OSB, JBoss ESB)
- Orchestration (Oracle Fusion BPEL)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Oracle DB