We're looking for top talent. If you fit the bill, we'll demand the best from you and invest in your professional development to help you chart a strong career path.
Being an Optimate means doing exciting work with iconic companies like Vodafone, Air New Zealand, Resene, and Australian Defence. Our team blends creativity with a pragmatic focus on delivery, and our people thrive in a collaborative, dynamic culture where every person is empowered to give their best. We're inspired by the opportunity to solve today's problems while also exploring what tomorrow holds.
We're looking for talented people right across the spectrum of designing, building and supporting technology solutions. Roles include Information Management Consultant, Principal Solution Architect, Principal Developer and Consultant Business Analyst.
Working for Optimation, you'll benefit from a culture that fosters smart, innovative thinking and a collaborative, pragmatic approach to delivering solutions that make our customers’ businesses better. If you think you've got what it takes, get in touch with our talent team at Presto Resourcing Options, our specialist resourcing division and part of the Optimation Group. Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our practice structure is focused on building world class capability and we know how hard it is to find top talent. If you fit the bill, we will demand the best from you and we’ll also invest in your professional development and help you chart a strong career path. It’s not all hard work, though! As an Optimate, you’ll enjoy a friendly, high energy culture with plenty of social activities. We’re committed to helping you find a healthy balance between your work and the rest of your life, so we also offer a range of wellness initiatives, flexible working hours, a modern, well-designed office environment, and subsidised health insurance.
We recognise that today’s knowledge professionals want flexibility and agility in the way they work, so we offer three different engagement models:
- Optimation remuneration package (base salary and if applicable incentive)
- Hourly or daily rate
- Interesting work/projects with top brands and clients
- Option to participate in Optimation’s staff benefits programme
- Participation in Optimation’s staff recognition programme
- Investment in Learning and Development opportunities (attendance at courses/conferences etc)
- Attendance at overseas conferences and training courses
- Professional body membership
- Dedicated manager for wellbeing/reviews/development
- Performance review and Development planning
- Participation in Optimation’s practices:
- Access to Optimation's frameworks
- Access to Optimation's methodologies
- Participation in Optimation’s practice meetings and knowledge share
- Participation in specialist presentations
- Access across all Optimation's practices
- Participation in Optimation’s staff meetings
- Participation in staff social events, team building events, health promotions e.g. Xmas party,
- summer shape up programme
- Access to quality tools to do job eg. Hi-spec mobile phones, laptop
- Access to office equipment such as printer, hot desk and Wi-Fi connection
- First refusal on project assignments